Tuesday, 24 March 2015

YEAR SEVENS

YEAR SEVEN TEXTILES

This lesson was much different to any of the others I had been in before. Year sevens are all keen to learn and they are all jumpy and they love asking questions. I have to admit that I thought I wouldn’t like the year sevens because of the fact they ask too many questions however you can make this benefit you as a teacher. By creating little tasks for the year sevens help them stay keen and interested in the lesson because one of the down falls of year sevens is that they get bored easy. One of the opportunity I got to do in this class was to calm down the students and get them to pay attention to me at the front of the class. By counting down from five they knew that they has to be quite and wait for me to tell them there next task. The good thing about this was that this quite technique works on year sevens by defiantly wouldn’t work with A-level students because they are to mature. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment