Wednesday, 11 March 2015

ART THERAPY

Art Therapy

Learning about art therapy was interesting because I got to know about another way of using art as a commutation. This could be used as to make us feel better or art therapy could be a psychology intervention. What linked to most to me with art therapy was that it is used to help improve people’s mental health and the way I work I have found is that it is very therapeutic as I repeat a lot of my actions which is called repetition to create my artwork. Also I work with a lot of multiples in repetition and I have found myself in trances creating my art work because I get lost within my work. This is my way of expressing myself. I found this out by listening to others and I want to help other discover ways of helping themselves deal with their problems.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment