Thursday, 26 March 2015

LEARNING DIFFICULTIES

Working with people with learning difficulties

Having this lecture/ discussion about students with learning difficulties really interested to me because I have worked with students before with these difficulties and what I was doing with them was art related. One of the reasons I liked working with the students with learning difficulties is that they were always keen to learn different way. They wanted to do the work unlike some of the other students. I wanted to help the students in the most way I could. The way the students with learning difficulties respond to you and how they relate to different materials amazes me because all my practice artwork relates to this interaction using the sense and most students with learning difficulties respond or work within the same way. Over all this is one of the main subjects that has stood out to me more that teaching and mentoring the DACA students.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment