Wednesday, 11 March 2015

LEARNING STYLES

The Seven Styles of Learning

1.    VISUAL (SPATIAL):
You prefer using pictures, images and spatial understanding

2.    AURAL (AUDITORY-MUSICAL)
You prefer using sound and music

3.    VERBAL (LINGUISTIC)
You prefer using words, both in speech and writing

4.    PHYSICAL (KINESTHETIC)
You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch

5.    LOGICAL (MATHEMATICAL)
You prefer using logic reasoning and systems

6.    SOCIAL (INTERPERSONAL)
You prefer to learn in groups or with other people

7.    SOLITARY (INTRAPERSONAL)
You prefer to work alone and use self-study

When looking through all the learning styles I didn’t realise how many different ones there was. I know people have many different ways of reacting to actives but having the learning styles broken up to these seven it more easier to help people as you influence them in ways that work better for them in their learning styles.

The style that links to me to most is the PHYSICAL (KINESTHETIC) as it is all about using your hands and the sense of touch to explain. This links very much to my art work because within my artwork it is very much about using your senses such as sight, touch and smell. The colours I use which are neon which catch your attention and then the materials I use differ from soft fabrics to jelly. However the way I manipulate the materials change the way you react to them. Which effect the sense and the way I work and learn.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment