Tuesday, 17 March 2015

PROCESS

A-LEVEL PHOTOGRAPHY  

Within this lesson we were paired up with a student to help them create different samples to add to their own work. I was paired with a girl who had a lot of photography that related to surfaces and pattern. The work was really detailed however she needed some practice samples so that she has shown within her work that she has step outside her comfit zone. I showed her new ways of printing instead of using normal paper. I wanted to get the girl thinking about news ways of using different materials to benefit her ideas. Also I showed and taught that you don’t have to just leave your photography flat. I taught her that you can use different processes to manipulate your work in different ways. The processes she chose to use was burning the plastic to create these odd shapes. These odd shapes she created ended up being an installation of her photograph. The student hadn’t done anything like this and by showing her that you can do anything within art and taught her that her art work should have no limits was so inspiring to see.  
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment