My microteaching workshop was an interesting experience. I
have never done anything like this before and by teaching something that I
enjoyed made me realise that I can change the way people work within art.
When I was doing my microteaching I was confident, I don’t
have a problem with talking out loud to people. However the problems I had
during this was that I didn’t save my power point anywhere so I only had my
print outs. This has taught me to come prepared for anything.Everyone enjoy my microteaching the learning objective was to get everyone thinking about how they can draw with different materials. In the feedback my peers said that I have a friendly attitude and I have a clear voice they also mentioned that my work was all about having fun. This is what I wanted to achieve in this microteaching task.




No comments:
Post a Comment