Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Microteaching

Tuesday 28th April

Today I was stressing over this 10 minutes microteaching because I worry and stress over the littlest of things. I created my power point for this and the theme in the power point is to do with drawing with materials instead of using pencils and paper all the time.

With doing a lesson plan for this I was overthinking every little detail, for example if I had enough recourses and printouts. Then I was overthinking about if any of my peers have learning difficulty and if I can somehow simplify parts of my lesson. I already knew that none of my peers had learning difficulties however I had to show in the lesson plan that I was prepared for if anyone had any. Also I did come prepared with some copies of my power point in different colours. This was because of what I learnt about in my other talks about students with learning difficulties.

I learnt that some students cannot read from white paper and some need a colours so I prepared myself and changed my power point to a nude colour and printed out some copies in blue and yellow.    

No comments:

Post a Comment